1.18.2011

I'm back and look what I got!!



A: Silicone Pigments Dark flesh, Red, White

B: Tinsil Gel 10

C: Silicone thixotropic

D: Poly-optic clear PU resin

E: Platsil gel 10

F: Tinsil gel 10 catalyst

G: Tinsil gel 10 accelerator

H: Mould foam M3 soft PU foam


Hi guys,
Well my parents have gone home so I'm ready to continue with the project. I just got back to work today and there was a large box on my desk from Mouldlife!! WOW! it was like my birthday.

Anyway I have posted some photo's above showing the materials I will be using to create the skin and teeth of the Werewolf. If you have any questions regarding the things just leave a comment and I will get back to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are mouldlife sponsering this project mate ? thats a nice stash of goodies. gotta love mouldlife. this is ian by the way ;-)

ptfx said...

Yeh, I sorted out a deal with Justin for this project as they sponsored me last year too. I love mouldlife they are a great bunch of guys.

If your interested in getting a sponsorship Prinsipality are up for it, you need to speak to Mark or Leo there. They did agree to sponsor me a year or two ago but I went for mouldlife instead. I probably wouldn't mention me if you do call them but they were interested in a creature for things like IMATS. Also they just bought Technovent too, isn't that near you guys? Anyway good luck and let me know how you get on

Pete