1.16.2011

Tongue tide

This is the tongue before surgery

The tongue cut in half

Here I have spaced the tongue parts apart with styrene rod

And here is the tongue ready to be moulded

Hi all

Well I came across a bit of a problem today. I had decided to mould the baboon jaws and make a set to fit into the sculpt of the werewolf. before I started I decided to measure them and make sure they were good for size and discovered that they were too small!!!!

I worked out that they needed to be one third bigger so what do I do? I have two options here. Option one, I sculpt a new set of teeth from from scratch and option two I perform major surgery. I decided to go for the second option. So far I have altered the tongue so it is ready to mould. the images above show some of the processes and the result. I will update with the teeth when they are ready.

No comments: